- You must pick a different team from the 4 professional English leagues, each week to win. If your team selection for that week draws or loses their match then you will be out of the game.
- You can’t pick the same team twice, once used you must pick a different team. The aim of the game is to avoid being eliminated to become the “Last Man Standing”.
- If you are eliminated in week 1 then you have the option to ‘buy back in’ at a cost of £10. You CAN’T use the team from week 1 again and this is the only time you are permitted to buy back in. If after week 1 there is only one person left, they win the competition
- If the game your selected team is playing in is postponed or cancelled for any reason then you are automatically entered into the following week, however you may NOT select that team again. (However the competition cant be won by postponement/cancelation, should this happen the administrator will make a ruling
- Your team selection must be sent to the administrator (via. Text Message or E-Mail) before 9.30pm on Thursday. If you fail to do so then your selection will be determined by alphabetical order (starting from the team you last selected).
- The matches that are to be selected from are the week end games that are played on Saturdays and Sundays, where relevant, this will include cup matches. Should this change at any point you shall be contacted by the administrator.
- In the event of everyone being eliminated, leaving no last man standing, the competition will roll over and start again at a cost of £10 per person (or the equivalent of how many round there has been). This is not mandatory and you can opt out, however there will be no refund from your original £10 stake.
- Updates will appear weekly on this notice board. If your name appears in red on the table it means you have been eliminated from the game as your team from the previous week has either lost or drawn their fixture.
- The administrator’s decision is final!!